love love love these! keep more fall/halloween inspired diys coming! 😀
DIY pumpkin topiary for $20
8 bunches of leaves (assorted)
1 orange bucket
1 square styrofoam
1 flat circle styrofoam
1 pack of floral moss
1 long dowel rod
1) Glue the square styrofoam in the bucket then the circle styrofoam on top
2) Arrange 7 of the leave bunches
3) Cover the styrofoam with floral moss
4) Stick the wooden dowel rod into the center of the square styrofoam. Stick the top of the rod through the pumpkins. At first I was pushing them through, then my wonderful husband was like why don’t you drill a whole in them.
5) Once you finish putting the pumpkins on the dowel, pull the leaves off one of the bunches and glue them in-between the pumpkins.
6) Then top it off with the crow
Love this for the fall/halloween! So cheap and easy!! ❤
DIY Burlap wreath with dollar tree decorations
I bought 1 yard of shimmery burlap and cut it into 4 inch wide strips. I paid 10 dollars for the yard of burlap at a fabric store and $1.50 for the floral wreath at Michael’s after a 50% off coupon.
– I followed the step from this blog http://housegirlhaley.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/diy-burlap-wreath/
– Once I finished I made pumpkins with the socks and scrubs. The dollar tree had shimmery socks and scrubbers which would go well with the burlap.
Materialsto make pumpkin
Dollar tree socks
Dollar tree sponge
Dollar tree pipe cleaners
Materials to finish other decor
Dollar tree leaves
Dollar tree ribbon
1) Stuff the sock with three sponges
2) Twist the end of the sock to make a stem shape
3) Pull out all extra slack and force the pipe cleaner down to make the pumpkin shape
4) Use pipe cleaner to…
View original post 78 more words