The beautiful Bianca from Bianca’s Beauty Book has nominated me for a lovely blogger award!! Thank you so much! She is one my best friends both in the blogger world and in the real world and I think you should all check her out she’s amazing! ❤
Rules of the award:
- Thank the person (or lovely girls) who nominated you
- Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share 7 things about you
- Pass the award to seven nominees
- Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
These are my seven nominees!
- A Proper Cup of Tea
- Amateur Beauty Blogette
- Beauty and Lifestyle of a Broke College Girl
- Han Made
- Monita Mayo
- Confessions of My Obsessions
There are a few others that I would have loved to nominate but I narrowed them down to these seven in the end!
Seven Things About Me:
- I am terrified of all bugs especially spiders and centipedes, oh and COCKROACHES!! AHHH
- I have Interstitial Cystitis which is really annoying but I’ve learned to deal with it.
- I have an extremely sensitive sense of smell and can detect scents others can’t! My family loves to joke saying I could be one of those drug sniffing dogs at the airport LOL Along with that comes sensitive taste buds too! Which means I am a picky eater and hate things like seafood.
- I love the Summer and everything about it. The beach, the warmth, the tan, the weather, the sun, everything! I plan on moving to San Diego one day (hopefully when I graduate next May) from New Jersey because I’d rather have that kind of weather all year long instead of two months out of the year!
- I love doing problem solving activities like puzzles, Sudoku, Unblock Me app on iPhone, building furniture or other things, organizing, etc!
- I am a germaphobe! I think it started when I was constantly breaking out in hives after touching who knows what which eventually lead me where I am today. I cannot touch anything out of my house and then touch my face without washing my hands first. I also change my clothes as soon as I get home into “house clothes” mostly because I consider whatever I went out with covered in germs and also I want to be comfy! Those clothes have a special drawer (because sometimes I’ll only wear the clothes for an hour or two so I don’t think they NEED to be washed) and then I will wear them again at a later time, but I never mixed my washed clothes with clothes I’ve been out with already. Some people think I’m nuts but I don’t care! haha
- A little about my family: I have two sisters, one older by a year and a half and one younger by nine and a half years. My older sister got engaged and her engagement party is coming up in two weeks! She lives in a town 20-30 min from me and my younger sister lives with my mom in Florida. I live with my dad and my boyfriend who’s name is Christian and we’ve been together for three and a half years (four in September!).
I hope you all get to know more of me in the future!