Sorry I’ve been away but I’ve been very busy! However, I have a lot of hauls coming in soon from elf, real techniques, wayne goss, foreo, and avocado lingerie and I will be doing haul posts, swatches as well as reviews!
Keep a lookout!
Today QVC is having their TSV (today’s special value) on Tarte Beauty without Boundaries 8-pc Collection. Originally $72.50, it is being offered for $59.96.
- 1-oz BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 0.08-oz BB tinted undereye corrector–exclusive to QVC until 11/30/13!
- 0.31-oz Lights, Camera, Flashes! mascara in black
- 0.009-oz Lights, Camera, Lashes! waterproof inner rim liner in black
- 0.04-oz LipSurgence power pigment in Awakening, a rose pink–exclusive to QVC until 11/30/13!
- Special edition complexion brush–exclusive to QVC until 11/30/13!
- Undereye brush
- Makeup bag
What you will get with the different colors:
- Fair: receive primer in fair and undereye corrector in fair-light
- Light: receive primer in light and undereye corrector in fair-light
- Medium: receive primer in medium and undereye corrector in medium-tan
- Tan: receive primer in tan and undereye corrector in medium-tan
- Deep: receive primer in tan and undereye corrector in deep
These sets are perfect for people wanting to try out brands when you don’t know what to get!
Remember this sale will end at midnight EST tonight (9/24/13).
Let me know if you try it out!
Sorry it’s been so long, but I plan on getting back to a routine on doing posts!
Today I am bringing to you makeup palette sales going on at My Habit (Amazon’s flash sale site). You may know some of these palettes as Coastal Scents, BH Cosmetics, Celia’s Makeup, etc. These palettes are made in China and then companies just paste a logo on them and sell them for 60 bucks! I own the 88 matte palette I bought on Hautelook about two years ago for $17 + $6.95 shipping. However, these palettes are now available on sale for $15 and FREE shipping!! ::Edit: A bonus that I just saw while I was purchasing is that they are returnable!! AMAZING! end edit:: I would love to buy all of them but $15 a piece adds up. haha A little mini review on the palette I have: it is not completely matte colors, some have shimmer/satin finish. It has a variety of colors which is perfect for beginners or anyone who wants that. It also has a really great matte black which is well loved for soft eyeliner looks or just adding depth and dimension to eye looks. I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn’t want to spend so much money on quality shadows, but doesn’t want to be skimped too much on quality! haha
Listed below are the different palettes I found that are cheap and good! (don’t forget to check out the rest of their beauty products that you might be interested in)
88 Warm Palette: $15
88 Metal Palette: $15
88 Shimmer Palette: $15
78 Eyeshadow/blush Palette: $19
28 Warm Palette: $15
36 Neutral Leopard Palette: $15
36 Matte Leopard Palette: $15
I am getting the two leopard palettes because I can’t decide between the both. hehe! Let me know if you get any!!